2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class User Reviews
S55 AMG Sedan shown
- $10,443 - $17,285
- No trim specified for this review
- The performance of this car is stunning. The cache of its appearance is worth every penny.
- Fuel economy is poor. But then again, the engine seems engineered for the Space Shuttle.
Purchased As Used
If you're looking for a long-term purchase of a car, this is the one for you. Performance, look, feel, this car has it all.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles