2006 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
There are 4 user reviews for the SL55 AMG Roadster trim shown below
- the car has a very sleek look to it, hard top that comes off in seconds and manuvarability
- honestly im yet to see a problem is that people keep keying my car!
This car is great for everyday use unless you have more than 2 people in your family. Along with great performance its easy to drive and if you want to push the car a little on the highway it WILL give. Mercedes Benz has done it again created a car for highway and the raceway.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- eye candy, very slick and smooth, never a dull moment. Love it
- need to implement IPOD system and bluethooth
I love this beauty. It is really one of a kind. I owned a convertible BMW......no comparison. If you can afford it buy it . Car is amazing and very sexy. I have bought 20 inch Zenettis chrome rims staggered on it. Looks like a million dollar car. More upgrades in the future.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
this is the mos sexy car I have ever seen and it is so sport just the way I am, but it also think it got the three 's' sensitive, smooth, sexy
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- more power than SL500, quieter than 2003 AMG - big improvement!
- phone should be bluetooth compatible like Audi and Lexus
The panorama roof option is out of this world. Makes my SL500 '03 look a bit sleepy!
4 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?