2007 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class User Reviews
SL65 AMG Roadster shown
- $29,329 - $50,665
- No trim specified for this review
- Sharp Body, Enormous Power, Comfortable even at high speeds
- too heavy, lack of sports car feel, handling not exactly mindblowing
Effortless acceleration. Only a handful of cars in the world can match the acceleration. Make sure to get specially fitted tires to properly handle the full amount of torque. Beautiful exhaust sound, and instantaneous power even from as low as 2,000rpm. Wide power band. Interior is very luxurious as expected from Mercedes...with AMG detailings.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles