2008 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class User Reviews
SL550 Roadster shown
- $36,294 - $63,414
- No trim specified for this review
- instant acceleration, very good handling for such a heavy roadster. Eats ferraris for lu
- unfortunately eats tires and wheels due to overly stiff suspension settings
Have replaced 12 tires due to blowouts, sidewall bubbles or excessive wear in the last 16000 miles and replaced the wheels six times (at $2200 per!) due to cracks or loss of round,dents etc. and repaired twice. Rear subframe became bent due to a pothole requiring expensive repairs. Must avoid potholes and speed bumps of any size at all costs! Makes driving enthusiastically a bummer because of the potential damage
14 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Developing Infiniti Q30 Hatcback
Infiniti made some waves in the small car world when it debuted the Q30 at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles