2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class User Reviews
SLK280 Roadster shown
- $17,033 - $26,653
- No trim specified for this review
- A definite attention getter. Great performance. Decent mileage. Solid pedigree. A head-turner.
- Only real complaint are the seats... not very ergonomic in design, no lower back support.
The SLK350 is meant to be a head-turner and it fully succeeds in this regard. The youngin's seem to always want to try and race you. The sedate crowd certainly give you a double-take.
Great nose design. A better deal than the SL class. Power is not an issue. MB is a proven company and the have certainly stepped up with the newer SLK design.
The only problem is that the seats lack what would be expected especially from a roadster ... comfortable seats.
On a lesser note, you do need to read the manual because there's a slew of button and gadgets.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter gets 4x4 variant for all-weather deliveries [w/videos]
I spend a lot of time trying to convince my friends and colleagues that the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter i...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles