1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$4,274 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 168000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.3L I4, 16 valves, 185 hp @ 5300 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 21 mpg city / 30 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Good Economy, small, hand...
- Seats are not well padded...
“Small Mercedes, overpriced when new.Good fuel economy. AC system has pump failures. Interior console, other than black, is prone to peeling...”more
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG: 2013 L.A. Auto Show Live Photos
Punchy four-cylinder turbos in compact luxury vehicles have already proved their worth in several br...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles