2010 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 User Reviews
High Roof 170-in. WB EXT shown
- $25,242 - $25,752
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent Utility, Fuel Mileage for being a van, reliable
- Top heavy, and tough to keep on the road with a narrow width and high profile in the wind
Purchased As New
We purchased the Mercedes version of the Sprinter van because we had heard there was a little higher attention to detail on the Mercedes version (vs the Dodge Sprinter), as well as a wider availability of HID and other features. Overall this van works great for our business needs and are very happy with it's performance and fair fuel mileage (approximately 22mpg on the highway). This is a great utility van and we are very happy with the overall quality and utility.
20 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Cargo Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter gets 4x4 variant for all-weather deliveries [w/videos]
I spend a lot of time trying to convince my friends and colleagues that the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter i...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles