LS Premium shown
- $7,451 - $8,960
- No trim specified for this review
- lot of interior&trunk space
- ride not smooth and quiet enough, stereo is placed too far from driver
This is a good car for people who simply want one thing: lots of space. There is lots of interior and trunk space. But overall, I wasn't too impressed with the ride. I was looking for a floaty quiet ride that older large highway cruiser american cars were famous for, but this car comes short in that department. Also the stereo system is placed too far from the driver making it inconvenient to use while driving. The car itself feels bulky or large when driving, but has decent handling capabilities. Doesn't lean too much on the corners and stays put on the road for the most part. But as I said, it lacks the smoothness of older cars and so you can feel the bumps on the road and hear some road noise. Don't get me wrong, I think this is a great dependable safe car. Just be sure this is what you are looking for. This is not something I personally would buy because as I said it came short in the smooth floaty quiet ride department that I was looking for.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.