2007 Mercury Grand Marquis User Reviews
LS Premium shown
- $7,451 - $8,960
- No trim specified for this review
- 25+ HwyMPG, 20city MPG (as long as you dont stomp the pedal). Comfortable, handles nice, stable.
- none yet.
I traded my 2002 Crown Vic (which I loved) that had 113k miles on this. This is 2 clicks above that. Great overall car. After long road trip you get out feeling great not like needing a nap like with so many smaller mid size cars. Fuel economy is excellent for a V8. I got over 25mpg on my road trip using cruise @75mph. Garage door button work wonderfully and function for both my garage doors and community security gate (very convenient). Very roomy, I really cant find a negative with this car.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercury News & Articles
The Story of the Mercury Cyclone
“What’s in a name?” Shakespeare asked in his play Romeo and Juliet. The answer depends on whet...Read Full Review
eBay Find of the Day: Craterface's '49 Mercury convertible from Grease
Here is your chance to own your very own piece of greased lightning. Well, not the Greased Lighting,...Read Full Review
Auction Car of the Week: 25k-mile 1978 Mercury Marquis – $7,500
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: There is no better deal in ultra-low mileage vintag...Read Full Review
- More Mercury News & Articles