2007 Mercury Grand Marquis User Reviews
LS Premium shown
- $7,451 - $8,960
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Fuel econ, very comfortable, safe ride.
- Dated styling, especially inside. Cheap plastic trim
I have a 2006, this is my 4th Grand Marquis. These cars are just great. I was very impressed with this newest model, I average 24 MPG highway and 17 city. Very impressive considering the V8, and weight of the car. I also have a 2007 Camry, feel like I am riding a skate board after being in the GM, by the way the Camry with an under powered 4 cyl, gets 19 & 26 MPG and it weighs about 1/2 that of the GM. So qwho says the Japanese cars are better!
I wish Ford had updated the styling a little more, especially inside.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.