2007 Mercury Grand Marquis User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- High 20's MPG HWY-lots of space
- Seats are flat/uncomfortable over long drives
1992 Marquis- 300K+ miles and still rolling. I bought the parents this car new now my brother in law drives it out of state. They never complained with the comfort- it was just me. But now Ford has improved the seats ( 15 years). We did have to replace tranny after 200K -big deal! I plan to purchase an new one this fall.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.