- $9,511 - $10,657
- No trim specified for this review
- Price is good for a large car
- Ride is so rough that we are uncomfortable even on short rides
Purchased As Used
This is my fourth grand marquis over the last thirty years. I have been totally satisfied overall with each one until this 2008. The car is beautiful, clean as if new but with one BIG FAULT. The ride is so rough even on the smoothe roads that you feel exausted when you get out. The air noise is one thing, but I can put up with that. But the ride is so rough that I don't see how I can continue to keep it. I purchased the car used with 10,000 miles which in my estimation is practally new. Everyone I ask about the rough ride just shakes their head as if they can't offer any advice. I wish I could find an answer as I would like to keep this vehicle.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.