2010 Mercury Grand Marquis User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas mileage, rear wheel drive, live axle with watts link.
- Seats not as good as our '98 LS, parking.
Purchased As New
Sometime around 2003 Mercury changed the seats in this car. The newer seats don't offer as much lateral support as the older models. After about 4 hours of continuous driving, when departing the car we feel stiff and it takes a few seconds to stand up straight without soreness. This never happened with our '98 Grand Marquis and we never experience this problem with the seats in my 2007 Mustang GT convertible.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.