2010 Mercury Grand Marquis User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas mileage. Enough power when you need it. Roomy interior. Extremely large trunk.
- Climate control system failed three times.
Purchased As New
I bought a brand new Grand Marquis in 2003. I traded it in for a Dodge Charger in June of 2010 for a Dodge Charger. I was going to get another Grand Marquis but the dealerships did not want to negotiate a good deal. The Grand Marquis is the exact same vehicle as the Ford Crown Victoria and Lincoln Town Car with a different trim level. As long as you change the fluids as recommended by the manufacturer this car will last forever. When I traded mine in, it had 220,000 miles on it and still looked and ran good. The only issue was the climate control system. I did not want to fork out another $800.00 to get it repaired again.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.