2003 Mercury Marauder
Sedan - 300B shown
The 2003 Marauder is a 4-door, 5-passenger sports sedan, available in one trim only, the Sedan - 300B. The... read more 2003 Marauder's closest competitors include the Acura 3.2 TL, the Lexus GS 300, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the Marauder is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 302-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Marauder is all-new for 2003.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.