2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid
- Not Available
The 2006 Mariner Hybrid is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in one trim only, the 4WD. The... read more 2006 Mariner Hybrid's closest competitors include the Ford Escape Hybrid, the Subaru Forester, and the Toyota Highlander.
Upon introduction, the Mariner Hybrid is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 133-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 33-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Mariner Hybrid is all-new for 2006.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.