2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- AMAZING mileage
- No outside temperature guage.
We live out in the country and do very little city driving. We've been getting 37-38 mpg on the highway driving 60 mph. Absolutely incredible vehicle.
I owned a 100% electric car before and know how to drive an electric vehicle. If you need to mash your foot down on the throttle every time you pull away from a light and then race to the next light in time to mash down on the brake, this vehicle isn't for you.
If, however, you are willing to adjust the way you drive, this vehicle will reward you with style, comfort, room, 4x4 capability for snow covered roads and incredible mileage.
10 out of 10. Ford has scored a home run.
44 out of 47 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.