2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- interior looks like leather easy to clean
- quiet but noticable fan for the batery in back no engine temp gague
i drove over 1k miles and i like this car. i am geting 26.5 mpg acording to the built in display. all highway, most going above 70mph on 87 octane. I havent been in trafic but i am actualy looking forward to a trafic jam so i can get the most out of this car. Before i was frustrated now im thinking look at these saps that are burning their money. i didnt like the look of the ford and although the car is made of the same parts i put more trust in mercury because i have andother 7 year old one that runs great. The ford is cheaper and you could have gotten a front wheel drive which would have been is more fuel efficient but i chose this. but no one had the base in the area and i needed the o% for 5 years and the car now so far i dont regreat it
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.