2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Love the system ck, 6 disc changer and looks. Handling and pickup great.Great milage.
- Rough ride, brakes unpredictable, other than console, no driver arm rest
I love the looks and the way the car handles. The ride is a bit rough tho. I'm not crazy about the color pebble for the interior. I think a grey or 2 tone would have dressed it up more. Mine is silver with a green mist to it. I love that! The wheels also look great. Speed is a big factor with me and the Mariner has plenty of power. Most of all I'm getting twice the MPG than I did from my Jeep.
8 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.