2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- EXCELLENT in harsh weather, smooth ride, great appearance esp. for value
- Fuel economy lower than expected for city driving; Wish it had vents for back seats
I would recommend the Mercury Mariner to ANYONE. I have had my 2006 Mariner for over a year and am as happy with it now as I was the first day. I am most pleased with the AWD performance in snow/ice. I was concerned how quickly it would respond to the weather and change to the 4X4 modality, and it has yet to disappoint. We live in a cul de sac at the bottom of a steep hill and my Mariner has made it up the hill without a glitch through 2 severe ice storms. In fair weather it performs great, as well. To use a quote from Pretty Woman, it "corners like its on rails!" I am also pleased with the benefits of the Premier version from the leather heated seats to the 7 speaker/subwoofer stereo system. Well done, Mercury!
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.