2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- GPS very accurate and electronic package great .
- No outside temperature readout or 4wd lock in feature. Vish middle seat could split down.
Nice tight ride, brakes are really very solid and learning to be a green driver is sort of fun watching your energy consumption go up and down. I went from a Durango to this, the I seem to drive smarter not too!!!
10 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.