2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Beautiful inegration of Gas & Electric. Nice looks, great gas mileage.
- A little pricey. But you get what you paid for.
I never drove a hybrid before. I was apprehensive about this purchase because one wasn't available for a test ride. I took the plunge because of great incentives from the dealer. Boy was I surprized! This is a great car. The transition from electric to gas and back again is seamless. Driving below 25 mph, with a light throttle, keeps it in electric mode. The quietness is incredible. When the engine cuts in, it's very adequate. The constanly Variable Transmission is awesome (No shifts). The Navigation screen is on the small side but it's very clear and the system works flawlessly. It performs a bunch of neat fucntions besides navigation. The overall construction appears to be excellent. This is probably the nicest car I've owed. I tend to keep my vehicles for a while. So I hope the durability is there. I did considerable reseach on Hybrids, before I bought. I was most impressed with the Escape/Mariner SUVs.
20 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.