2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Great technology - engine is off at lights while others idle; easy to maneuver; plenty of room
- Pros far outnumber cons - see miscellaneous comments below
I love this car! I use it in my business. It is American made so the profits from the sale stay in this country.
It has all the features I want - an SUV with good gas mileage, navigation, sunroof, reverse sensors, and the upgraded audiovox sound system is tramendous.
The only items Mercury needs to update on the 2008 model are: GPS not using CDs (as you must change the CDs on longer trips), move seat heater switches to dash, contols on steering wheel need to be lit, add outside temperature guage.
Finally, Ford and Mercury need to make more of these. I had to search to find this one. They also need to add a hybrid option to the Explorer and Mountaineer. I have a 2002 Mountaineer which has been great and I want to trade it on a new one that's hybrid!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.