2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks good
- Fuel efficiency far below EPA estimates
I have 7,000 miles on my Mariner Hybrid. I like to drive the vehicle, but can't understand why the fuel efficiency is so much lower than advertised. EPA estimates were 29/32. I am getting about 23 in all around driving. That's about 25% lower than advertised. I have very mild driving habits. I never drive over 70 MPH and about 20% of my driving is in town. Does anyone else have this problem?
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.