2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Heated leather seats
- Rough ride, very small glove compartment, tiny hangers, navigation system gave wrong directions.
I could have gotten a much nicer car for the money I spent. I've stuck with Ford for many years but I'm done. I've been back at the dealership several times since I've purchased it earlier this year.
7 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.