2008 Mercury Mariner User Reviews
Premier 4X4 shown
- $9,727 - $12,127
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy, 31 mpg on highway, satellite radio excellent, excellent power
- we are cursed with the rock chip early on with the 08 and the 09.
liked this car so much the wife wanted a 2009, so we gave this one to daughter and bought 2009 premier mariner w/ 6 speed transmission. more pickup power and mileage still 31 on highway. hard to beat. ford knows how to build suvs. overall, both cars are great, would buy another one if had the need. love them both,
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.