2008 Mercury Mariner User Reviews
I4 4X2 shown
- $9,727 - $12,127
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice pick-up, roomy, easy to handle
- headrest in rear view mirror, no free 6 months of xm radio lighted up visors and gearshift
I love my 2008 Mercury Mariner, it is easy to drive, roomy. I have the moon and tune package that was recently advertised. Hoewever, I didn't get the 6 months of free xm radio like was advertised, that was only in the Milan Premier. So that was disappointing. I feel the headrest in the back seat are in the way sometimes, the gears should light up and lighted visors as well. I also feel the there should be radio controls on the stering wheel this is 2008. Besides my little quarks, I love the car overall and shout out to Metropolitan Lincoln Mercury in Garden City, MI Keep up the good customer service.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.