2008 Mercury Mariner User Reviews
Premier 4X4 shown
- $9,727 - $12,127
- No trim specified for this review
- great looks in black, comfortable, with hybrid great gas mileage and good value for money
- would like a bit larger nav screen, no back up camera although sonar nice
Four months and 4 thousand miles - love it. Solid, good looks, comfortable, easy handling, great value.....we are very happy. It's a shame Mercury is getting step child reputation in Ford as this car is MUCH better than Escape - as if it's in another class. Escape is nice but for a few more bucks - you get a much better SUV with the Mariner.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.