2008 Mercury Mariner User Reviews
V6 4X4 shown
- $9,727 - $12,127
- No trim specified for this review
- Good stero, sun/moon roof, great small SUV for price, looks great, roomy inside
- Engine power very average, rough shift from park to another gear, braking needs improvement
I owned a BMW x3 before this purchase so my standards may be high. Yet I love this car. We did a great deal of reasearch to find a small SUV that was affordable. The previously mentioned BMW had a price jump of 10 grand so other options had to be explored. One option was the Ford Escape, but compared to the Mariner their was no question which car was better. The Mariner has a nice sound system if you purchase the autofile option. The sun/moon roof is a great amenity. I am a tall person and this car is perfert in cabin height and leg room. The only improvements need to be in the engine power. The V6 200 HP is to small of a motor for this car. I know gas is high, but more HP is needed. Also the braking is very average on this car. I pay special attention to my braking distance with this car verus others I have owned. Overall this car is a great buy considering the amenties, comfort, and apperance for the price.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.