2008 Mercury Mariner User Reviews
I4 4X2 shown
- $9,727 - $12,127
- No trim specified for this review
- excellent space for 6'5' tall driver, decent fuel economy, good ride
- steering wheel tilts only but no telescope function
My objective was to find a car that offered enough room for myself. I am 6'5 tall and could not sit in my Honda Civic any longer, so I traded extra good mileage (40mpg) against a car that offers me room, a seat with lumbar support (in the leather trim version), and freedom from back pain. I was really disappointed to find out how many American and Japanese cars are made for overweight and/or short people, but clearly the makers don't worry about people who are just tall.
Love the Mariner, drives nicely, is quite on the inside, spacious and roomy, extremely good looking car.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.