2008 Mercury Mariner User Reviews
V6 4X4 shown
- $9,727 - $12,127
- No trim specified for this review
- Handling, Size, Roomy, Smooth Ride
- Mileage, heavy rear door
Owned 4x2 Mariner for 5 months. I've put in 4k miles. It is a comfortable ride, very much like car. I like driving it around and my passengers enjoy it as well. However, the rear door is on the heavy side and today I discovered it did not close all the way and therefore does not lock. I did not expect for a fairly new vehicle to have this kind of problem. Now I have to take it to drive to the dealer and see if it is covered by the warranty and see what happens.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.