2010 Mercury Mariner User Reviews
I4 4X4 shown
- $13,448 - $16,205
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth Ride, good fuel economy, designed well,easy to get in and out of
Purchased As Used
The Mariner is an upscale vehicle without the upscale price tag. I bought one for my wife. The baby stroller fits into the back, and is easy to load. The hands free SYNC phone system is a breeze to use and she loves it. The gas mileage is fantastic. The keyless entry pad is unique to Fords, Lincolns and Mercury. So if you lock you keys inside, you can still get in. These features are not available on Toyota's, Hondas, or any other car maker, period.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.