2010 Mercury Mariner User Reviews
I4 4X4 shown
- $13,448 - $16,205
- No trim specified for this review
- quiet and smooth ride, beautiful interior, roomy, love the fold flat seats for caring cargo
- I have premier, needs longer driver seat leg room, auto and duel heating/cooling systemrear grab
Purchased As New
Premier AWD. This is my first SUV. My wife and I love it. Great lines and color. Neat packaged vehicle. Love the safety features but needs more premier features like rear passenger grab bars, duel heating and cooling, power driver lumbar support and power passenger seat adjustment. However the Mercury Mariner Premier AWD is an excellent choice for any one. I wish Lincoln would have packaged a small SUV like this one. Thanks
12 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercury News & Articles
The Story of the Mercury Cyclone
“What’s in a name?” Shakespeare asked in his play Romeo and Juliet. The answer depends on whet...Read Full Review
eBay Find of the Day: Craterface's '49 Mercury convertible from Grease
Here is your chance to own your very own piece of greased lightning. Well, not the Greased Lighting,...Read Full Review
Auction Car of the Week: 25k-mile 1978 Mercury Marquis – $7,500
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: There is no better deal in ultra-low mileage vintag...Read Full Review
- More Mercury News & Articles