2010 Mercury Mariner User Reviews
Premier I4 4X2 shown
- $13,448 - $16,205
- No trim specified for this review
- great gas mileage, satellite radio, heats or cools very quickly in the cabin
- not a smooth ride, heater is loud, eyeglass holder tiny, seats not comfortable for long ride
Purchased As New
Took advantage of cash for clunkers. If it's only 1 person riding, it's ok. For multiple passengers it is not a very comfortable ride. Seats are not comfortable for extended trips. The heating/AC blows very loud and when the back window is down there is a very loud thumping sound, very annoying. On the good side, Gas mileage is great, satellite radio, steering wheel nice, not bad in the snow, heats up quickly are all good features. For a going to work car or very short trips, it's nice.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.