2010 Mercury Mariner User Reviews
Premier I4 4X2 shown
- $13,448 - $16,205
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel economy, great ride, built like a high-end vehicle
- emergency break release is a stretch to pull, driver seat controls are very close when door is close
Purchased As New
I purchased the Mariner Premier a month ago. We just completed our first long road trip on it. The gas mileage on the open highway containing several hills was constantly around 34 mpg. This was a good as my Altima that I recently traded in. I have the 6 cylinder model, and the premium sound system. The ride is much like that of a larger suv - smooth and quiet. The sound system is great, especially with my mp3 player plugged in. I am just beginning to use the voice activated features, so there is still a learning curve. The real storage area is roomy and will hold several bags of groceries. The seats are roomy, and there is plenty of head room for me. I am 6 ft 2 in tall. The 6 cylinder engine has plenty of power.
This is a great car and is even that much better with 0% financing.
12 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.