2006 Mercury Milan User Reviews
I4 Premier shown
- $5,770 - $7,180
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looks and styling, Very smooth ride, Very roomy interior, Fun car to drive
- Center armrest position is to far back
I've been buying Mercury's for some time now, and this is by far the best one I have owned. The car has great looks and rides like a Lincoln. The dual chrome exhausts make this a sportier looking car. Interior space is very good with plenty of leg room. The trunk is huge. So far, I have been very pleased with the Milan. With the options available with the V6 Premier, you just can't beat the price as compared to the Accord, Camry, etc.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercury News & Articles
The Story of the Mercury Cyclone
“What’s in a name?” Shakespeare asked in his play Romeo and Juliet. The answer depends on whet...Read Full Review
eBay Find of the Day: Craterface's '49 Mercury convertible from Grease
Here is your chance to own your very own piece of greased lightning. Well, not the Greased Lighting,...Read Full Review
Auction Car of the Week: 25k-mile 1978 Mercury Marquis – $7,500
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: There is no better deal in ultra-low mileage vintag...Read Full Review
- More Mercury News & Articles