2007 Mercury Milan User Reviews
- $8,051 - $9,762
- No trim specified for this review
- Style, Mileage, Interior Space, Comfort
- Location of trunk button, warranty, not as dependable as I had hoped
Purchased As New
I bought this car brand new in 2007. Have loved this car! Until now (2011), the only thing I have hated since buying it was the location of the trunk button. It's located left of the steering wheel and I frequently pop it when I'm getting into the car or trying to put my purse down by my feet. Near the end of my warranty, a popping noise begun - sounded like something in my trunk. Could never get it figured out. Now that my car is out of warranty, I have seen other similar posts and a speaker wire apparently needs to be grounded. It happens sparadically - some more times than others. This year, I recently replaced a bad senser for the A/C and it was VERY costly and now my blower has also stopped working! I'm also going to have to replace both lower ball joints (also very costly - another several hundred dollars). Until I can have them replaced, I have to have the ball joints lubricated or else my car creaks like a 30 year old jalopy! Very frustrated and disappointed in this car. Was hoping that with buying brand new that it would be more dependable.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.