2007 Mercury Milan User Reviews
- $8,051 - $9,762
- No trim specified for this review
- great mpg, nice to drive, comfortable, well built, an all around nice car.
- Rear visibility from high trunk lid, controls on steering wheel are all the same button and easily c
This car is a really nice surprise. I traded in a very expensive to maintain and not very reliable German sedan for this Milan, and I don't miss anything about the previous car. The interior is attractive, functional and of nice quality materials and build quality. The 6 cylinder gets better mpg than the 4 cyl turbo that I traded- the Mercury gets between 30 and 33mpg highway, and it uses regular gas. It handles nicely, but not overly assisted like a lot of American cars. I am only hoping that this car turns out to be as reliable as the surveys say it is. It really is one great vehicle for the money.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.