2007 Mercury Milan User Reviews
- $8,051 - $9,762
- No trim specified for this review
- 22 to 27 miles per gallon
The only complaint I have to date is the seats. Even with the adjusment allowed, I find them less than comfortable in the 3 to 5 hour runs. Low ceiling clearence, and not enough backward movement in the power options. Car looks good... fit and finish is fairly good for a medium priced car. Handling is good, and the AWD works excellent on my ski slope Mn. driveway.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.