2008 Mercury Milan User Reviews
V6 Premier AWD shown
- $7,733 - $10,517
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, a lot of interior room, and fun to drive
- Could reduce road noise and must use rear view mirror to back up
I was just going to look at the Mercury but not seriously thinking I would like it so much. You get a lot for your money and my dealer is wonderful (George Wall). The car is fun to drive.
The only real con would be when backing up you can not see out the back window. Using the rear view window is the only way. But you get use to it.
They say that the Ford Fusion is like the Milan, not even close! I test drove the Fusion and hated it. Sounded like a tin can and the pick up was horrible. You will be surprised that Mercury makes such a nice car!
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.