2008 Mercury Milan User Reviews
- $7,733 - $10,517
- No trim specified for this review
- Quiet, fuel economy, standard tire wear, looks and comfort
- High trunk lid
Actually, it is an 06 Milan that I just turned 90,000 miles on. I replaced the tires at 60,000 (great factory tires). I have not had any maintenance except oil changes and those tires. The car is a rock, and always starts even when it's -40F (live in Northern MN). The 4 cyl can be noisy when its cold, but so is the V8 in my truck. The ride is quiet and smooth at 70mph. I get @31 on the hwy, but it does suffer a lot in the winter (to be expected).
I paid $18,500 for mine when new, and would recommend it to anyone. For the price, I con't think there is a better 4 door 4 cyl vehicle.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.