2008 Mercury Milan User Reviews
- $7,733 - $10,517
- No trim specified for this review
- Great standard features like cruise, security, keyless entry, stereo, storage and cubbies galore.
- Small rear window makes it slightly difficult to judge rear end.
This is one sharp and sporty car (got the "appearance package" which added spoiler, fog lights, leather, bigger tires, cool wheels, and the Moon-and-Tune features). Perfect size, drives as smooth as silk, great fuel economy, with tons of peppy get-up-and-go for a 4 cyl. My new Milan has it all---looks, comfort, security, safety, features, dependability, and value!
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.