2008 Mercury Milan User Reviews
V6 Premier shown
- $7,733 - $10,517
- No trim specified for this review
- Great standard features like cruise, security, keyless entry, stereo, storage and cubbies galore.
- Small rear window makes it slightly difficult to judge rear end.
This is one sharp and sporty car (got the "appearance package" which added spoiler, fog lights, leather, bigger tires, cool wheels, and the Moon-and-Tune features). Perfect size, drives as smooth as silk, great fuel economy, with tons of peppy get-up-and-go for a 4 cyl. My new Milan has it all---looks, comfort, security, safety, features, dependability, and value!
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercury News & Articles
The Story of the Mercury Cyclone
“What’s in a name?” Shakespeare asked in his play Romeo and Juliet. The answer depends on whet...Read Full Review
Auction Car of the Week: 25k-mile 1978 Mercury Marquis – $7,500
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: There is no better deal in ultra-low mileage vintag...Read Full Review
eBay Find of the Day: Craterface's '49 Mercury convertible from Grease
Here is your chance to own your very own piece of greased lightning. Well, not the Greased Lighting,...Read Full Review
- More Mercury News & Articles