2008 Mercury Milan User Reviews
V6 Premier shown
- $7,733 - $10,517
- No trim specified for this review
- 36 mpg at 60 mph, quiet, comfortable, handles tight, smooth standard transmission
- turning radius, door cupholder fairly useless, cassette not available
I bought this when my 7 year old Camry's engine caught on fire. It's my favorite car so far, and I'm trying to get my daughter to look at them. Nice ride, interior not cheap, a few nice features like the compartment on the top of the dash. Getting an XM installed did require placement in a place that makes some of the ventilation controls less than ideal (didn't want factory Sirius) and I had to wait a little for side air bags in a 4 cylinder manual-- I guess not many want the combination-- but the car was worth the wait and is well made efficient, and a great value. I get about 21 in 1 ile city drives (the worst for mileage) and about 31 and 1/2 at 75 MPH-- I think good economy and handles well, controls well placed -- overall a well designed car worth a look for anyone considering a midsized sedan.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.