2005 Mercury Montego User Reviews
- $4,598 - $6,328
- No trim specified for this review
- Handles extremely well, amazing space, great trunk room
- None that I have found yet
After test-driving a multitude of cars, I chose the Mercury Montego. The Montego handled as well as any car that I test drove and seemed quicker than the V6 Ford Mustang. This is not to say that the Montego is a sports car or anything, but the 200+ HP V6 has plenty of punch for this car. It corners well and its 4-wheel ABS standard stops the car very quickly. I have not driven a luxury car that handles this well ever.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercury News & Articles
The Story of the Mercury Cyclone
“What’s in a name?” Shakespeare asked in his play Romeo and Juliet. The answer depends on whet...Read Full Review
Auction Car of the Week: 25k-mile 1978 Mercury Marquis – $7,500
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: There is no better deal in ultra-low mileage vintag...Read Full Review
eBay Find of the Day: Craterface's '49 Mercury convertible from Grease
Here is your chance to own your very own piece of greased lightning. Well, not the Greased Lighting,...Read Full Review
- More Mercury News & Articles