2005 Mercury Montego User Reviews
Luxury AWD shown
- $4,598 - $6,328
- No trim specified for this review
- Roominess, and luxury feeling, car sits high, thats good , good brakes, to much body roll though.
- Passenger side ride so so, ground noise,and strut noises , engine hesitates on spirited take off.
I saw the original prototype drawings, and I think they should have followed that to a T, also the front end could be tighter, kinda like a BMW or Infinity feel. I hope this six speed auto trans, has no recalls, after all GM & Ford worked on it together
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.