2005 Mercury Montego User Reviews
- $4,598 - $6,328
- No trim specified for this review
- Well finished, great value for about $30K, very solid stable ride
- Turning radius not very tight, torque steer pulls car to right if you hit gas hard.
Love this car. High seating, much like smaller SUV's. Six foot six guest had plenty of leg room and head room in back seat. CVT incredibly smooth. Car is more rigid than you might expect, gives car a smooth stable feel. Ruined a $300 wheel and $166 tire hitting a curb at an angle at only about ten MPH. I suppose this is a problem with low profile tires. Lousy turning radius, I tend to often hit a rear wheel making a turn where there is a curb. I do not find this car to be underpowered, as CVT optimizes what you have.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.