2007 Mercury Montego User Reviews
Premier AWD shown
- $7,527 - $9,334
- No trim specified for this review
- Typical Ford Ride, firm and in control, even when cheeking along at a high rate of speed.
- Not too good on fuel but I have a heavy foot.
X~ SCCA A-Sports racer...Black on black on black.
High trim package, hole in the roof, 18 inch weenies that are very sticky.
Mud flaps on all four wheels. Infini ratio transmission with traction control that can be turned off [if you like to slide and four wheel drift. This car will do it even without a lot of power].
Great head/driving lamps, Thousands $ cheeper then imports and nice to drive. cjw Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercury News & Articles
The Story of the Mercury Cyclone
“What’s in a name?” Shakespeare asked in his play Romeo and Juliet. The answer depends on whet...Read Full Review
eBay Find of the Day: Craterface's '49 Mercury convertible from Grease
Here is your chance to own your very own piece of greased lightning. Well, not the Greased Lighting,...Read Full Review
Auction Car of the Week: 25k-mile 1978 Mercury Marquis – $7,500
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: There is no better deal in ultra-low mileage vintag...Read Full Review
- More Mercury News & Articles