The 2006 Monterey is a 4-door, 7-passenger mini van, available in one trim only, the Luxury. The 2006 Monterey's... read more closest competitors include the Buick Terraza, the Honda Odyssey, and the Toyota Sienna.
Upon introduction, the Monterey is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 201-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Monterey is a carryover from 2005.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.