2007 Mercury Monterey User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Gets my family to and fro!
- Back bench seat TOO low for adults!
Not only is the back seat of this van extremely low for adults or even my teen boys to sit back there. Its almost as if they wanted to munch on their knees during the ride. It rides nice, NOW! Unfortunately, just after 36,000 miles my EGR valve went bad. This has been a problem with these vans, and yet FORD hasn't recalled them. This valve going bad will create your van to rock when in gear but not driving (like when you are waiting at a light!) Also, the gas mileage on this van is horrendous. I LOVE the power doors, especially with a newborn and a toddler. It makes it easier to get them in the van with the doors opening up electrically. Will I buy another FORD van? Probabaly not. I will get a vehicle that has much better gas mileage!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.