2005 Mercury Mountaineer User Reviews
AWD Luxury 4.0L shown
- $5,435 - $7,141
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy, rides smooth, Good deal for what i got
- cheap radio controls, alot of plastic and foam in cabin, gas guzzler
I got this truck simply becuase of the deal they were offering, the outside looks are ok but front headlight could of been done nicer. The engine gives plenty of power for passing and towing. the v8 has hitch attached standard. one thing i found intersting was that the tjird row folds down but not completely flat the headrests make it stick up a little bit but its no big deal.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.